Rice with milk
Rice with milk is one of the types of homemade sweets that are similar to pudding and which Syria has been famous for since ancient times. It has always been present on most occasions such as weddings and celebrations of the Prophet’s birthday and others. Then the fame of this dessert spread to the rest of the Arab countries in Palestine and Jordan, and it has become in Egypt one of the most famous countries that is considered This homemade dessert, some ladies also use caramel to combine it with this dish
Ingredients and Method
- Corn Flour
- Rose Water
- Wash the rice with water and drain it.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk and dissolve the sugar in it.
- Add the rice to the milk and cook until the rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Pour blossom water, add corn starch and stir a little.
- Remove the pot from the heat after 5 minutes and pour the rice with milk into cups.
- Cool the cups and sprinkle cinnamon on them when serving.
Products you will need
- Almarai Full Fat Fresh Milk - 2 LAED 12.15
- CO-OP Natural Rose Water - 450mlAED 6.95
- Foster Clark's Corn Flour - 200 gmAED 3.00
- Rabee Orange Blossom Water - 430 mlAED 7.75
- Union Egyptian Rice - 2kgAED 12.75
- Nefertiti Premium Egyptian Rice - 2kgAED 14.25
- Union Sugar - 2kgAED 8.75
- Farmfresh Rose Water 1000MlAED 7.95
Write Your Own Review