Omelet with vegetables
Here's how to make an egg omelette with vegetables, with pictures and steps. An easy and delicious recipe for a friend of our site, try it yourself for the most delicious breakfast
Ingredients and Method
- mozzarella Cheese
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Vegetable Oil
- In a deep bowl, whisk eggs with flour, salt and black pepper well with a hand mixer.
- Add onions, colored peppers, tomatoes and cheese. Mix the ingredients well until they homogenize.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil, then add the egg mixture.
- Leave the omelette for half a minute on high heat, then reduce the heat for about 3 minutes.
- Bring a larger plate than the pan, cover the pan with it, then flip the egg disc in it
- Return the omelette back to the pan, on the uncooked side, and cook until cooked through.
Write Your Own Review