Puff pastry is considered one of the types of dough that has spread widely all over the world in recent times, due to its ready availability in the market and the ease of obtaining it at any time, and this made it easy to make many different food recipes, including sweet or salty ones, which provides a lot of The time and effort spent in preparing dough for different recipes, so we will present in this topic a method for making puff pastry with minced meat.
Ingredients and Method
- A package of puff pastry dough. Half a kilogram of minced meat.
- Two sticks of chopped green onions. A cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Two chopped green hot peppers. Four teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Two crushed cloves of crushed garlic. Chopped tomato:
- Describe a tablespoon of each: mixed spices, salt, and chili powder. :
- A quarter teaspoon each of turmeric and black pepper. A quarter cup of chopped parsley. :
- Remove the puff pastry slices from each other, and put them on a hard surface until use.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the minced meat to it, stirring constantly, until its water dries up.
- Add the chopped onions to the meat and stir the ingredients together until the onions are completely wilted.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to the previous mixture, stirring constantly
- Put the tomatoes, pepper, spices, chili powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper, and stir the ingredients constantly until they become soft and fully cooked.
- Remove the pot from the heat, and add the chopped parsley to it, stirring well for a few seconds
- Mix the milk and eggs together in a small bowl until we get a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Roll each slice of dough into a cylindrical shape, and put a little of the egg and milk mixture on one end and apply it on the other side until the roll sticks together.
- Brush the meat rolls with the egg and milk mixture using a wide kitchen brush.
- Sprinkle sesame over the minced meat puff, and put the tray in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Leave the tray in the oven for ten minutes, until it is cooked and golden in color.
- Remove the puff pastry rolls from the oven, place them on a plate and serve them hot
Products you will need
Write Your Own Review