Cookies are one of the most popular types of sweets in the world. They are biscuits with a distinctive circular shape, and chocolate chips or other flavors are added to them. It originally appeared in Persia in the seventh century AD, and then spread to Europe and America. It is known in most countries as a crunchy biscuit, but it differs from ordinary biscuits in that various flavors and fillings can be added to it. It can be filled with chocolate, oats, nuts or coconut. Get to know us on this topic on simple ways to prepare cookies.
Ingredients and Method
- 2 cup of flour
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 A teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 A cup of melted butter
- 1 A cup of chocolate granules
- 1 Egg
- Whisk eggs with sugar, butter and vanilla well until the ingredients are homogeneous
- Whisk the flour with the baking powder and baking soda, my heart well until the ingredients blend
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and whisk them together, then add the chocolate granules to them
- Form small balls of dough and spread them on an oven tray lined with parchment paper, leaving equal distances between them
- Bake the cookies in the oven preheated to 180°C for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before serving
Write Your Own Review