Cheese samosa is an easy recipe with simple ingredients that you can prepare from the Atyabakah website in just 45 minutes with ready-made dough and your favorite cheese.
Ingredients and Method
- Cream Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Vegtable Oil
- In a bowl, mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Leave the mixture aside.
- Spread a slice of samosa dough on the work surface. Put a tablespoon of the filling in the corner of the dough and shape it until you get a triangle. Repeat the process until the quantity is over.
- Heat an ample amount of vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Fry the samosas in the oil until they turn golden.
- Drain the samosas from the oil and place them on paper towels in a plate.
- Serve the samosas on your table, a thousand health!
Write Your Own Review