Ingredients and Method
- 1 Prepare a kilo of flour
- 1 A teaspoon of yeast
- 1 One tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 A big scoop of powdered sugar
- 2 2 and 1/2 cups of ghee
- 1 A tablespoon of sesame
- 1 A quarter teaspoon of salt
- To prepare Eid cakes, you must mix the yeast with sugar and water in a deep mixing bowl, then leave the yeast aside until it doubles in size
- Mix flour with salt and sesame. Heat the butter in a medium deep frying pan over a high heat until it boils a lot, then pour the butter directly over the flour and stir it using the wooden spoon until it cools completely.
- Stir the sugar with the yeast into the water, leave them for a while, then add them to the flour mixture and stir them with your hand Shape them into balls, and fold them as you wish
- Arrange them inside a tray lined with parchment paper, cover and leave for 30 minutes before entering the oven
- Place the cake in the oven at a temperature ranging from 190 to 200 C until it is fully cooked, then sprinkle it with powdered sugar and serve it.
Write Your Own Review