E-commerce Return & Exchange Policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Customer shall contact customer service number or email at email@example.com (mentioned on web store) citing the invoice number, date and issue in the product.
Customers can return/exchange the items under the following conditions within 7 days from the date of delivery:
- In case wrong product / wrong model / wrong size or wrong color of the item delivered.
- Item not working / malfunctioning, damaged or Expired items.
No Return & Exchange shall be provided for the following:
- Frozen or chilled or cooked items.
- Bakery and baby food items.
- Fruit & vegetables.
- Undergarments & swimwear.
- Consumables like CDs, DVDs, cartridges, PC software, video games, books, magazines, newspapers, accessories or any other copyable items.
- Promotion items & clearance sale items.
- Cut cable/wire.
- Laptops, printers, mobile phones, digital cameras/camcorders, personal
hygiene products like shaver, epilators, trimmers, clippers, massagers, etc.
- Open package, seal broken, tampered, scratched or damaged items & balance of
partially used items or incomplete products.
- Etisalat and Du vouchers, sim cards and Salik tag cards.
- Special order items or purchase payment made by the Government body.
Terms & Conditions:
- Product must be returned to the Branch from where it was purchased, with original Sales invoice & Cash memo for electronics, electrical and home appliances.
- The product should be accompanied with original packaging, accessories, product manual and registration card in sellable condition.
- Service, delivery, and installation charges are non-refundable once performed.
- Replacement or exchange or refund will be done within 7 days for food items except for the above mentioned, 14 days for nonfood items & 7 days for electronics, electrical, home appliances and furniture items from the date of purchase and is at the discretion of Union Coop.
- If the product returned or given for repair has any data or information, Union Coop will not be responsible to transfer to any other device or loss of data/information which was at the time of return/repair.
- Bank charges will be deducted while making a refund for any payment made by debit/credit card. The amount will be credited in the same account only within a period of 7 working days.
- No refund will be given for any payment made by way of gift voucher or exchange voucher
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Manufacturer’s warranty wherever applicable as per items, commences from the date of purchase mentioned on the sales invoice.
- Primary responsibility for warranty service rests with the product brand owner / principal supplier and Union Coop is a facilitator only.
- Extended warranty will be covered with same terms and condition of the original manufacturer warranty for an additional 1 or 2 years depending on the plan purchased.
- Accessories, batteries and consumables are not covered under warranty.
- Items missing the identification number or code (such as UPC code or IMEI number) are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty becomes invalid if the product(s) has been opened or tampered by an unauthorized person or other service center.
- Retain sales invoice and warranty card to claim warranty.
- Warranty is applicable within the limits of U.A.E only, unless specified otherwise.
- Any products require a minimum of 15 working days to be repaired.
- Repaired items must to be collected within 30 days of delivery date. Any claim after 30 days will not be entertained and Union Coop has full authority to dispose these items.
- Normal wear & tear of the products shall not cover the warranty/guarantee.
Thank you for your cooperation and wishing you a pleasant shopping experience.
Toll Free 800 8889