iPhone Xs features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with a custom-built OLED panel for HDR with remarkable brightness.1 Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone and log in to apps with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR), and more. A 12MP dual-camera system with Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh, and Depth Control for studio-quality portraits. And a water-resistant design.2
· 5.8-inch Super Retina HD OLED display1
· Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)2
· Dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Telephoto cameras; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, Smart HDR, and 4K video up to 60 fps
· 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and 1080p video
· Face ID for secure authentication
· A12 Bionic with second-generation Neural Engine
· Fast-charge capable
· Wireless charging3
· iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone Xs screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2iPhone Xs is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3Qi wireless chargers sold separately.